Sunday, August 22, 2010

TJ's Home!

Family photo - August 2010

TJ's airplane

Trying on Daddy's helmet




Like my hat??



You're not going anywhere without me!



Glad you're home, Dad!






Waiting for TJ's arrival with my Dad



August 7, 2010



I wanted to put in pictures of TJ's homecoming from his 2-month RIMPAC exercise. We were all VERY glad to see his plane fly in and know the wait was finally over. My dad had never seen a fly-in, so that was fun for him. They didn't do any formations when they flew by, but he still got to see a lot of Superhornets land and see lots of happy families greeting their spouses.

On the way home, our car was full of "daddy this and daddy that" -- my dad & I didn't get to talk to TJ very much that first afternoon. The kids were thrilled to see him & so was I!! We just relaxed and had a nice weekend. He had a birthday the next day, so we helped celebrate turning 42 for him!! The kids had made special b-day cards and 'miss you' cards while in KC, so he got to open A LOT of cards.

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Great pics as always! The kids are growing up way too fast - I can't get over it!
    Love to you all,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete